Mark and I were very blessed by all of our amazing friends and family to be thrown multiple showers over the past few months. I wish I had remembered my camera for all of them! My shower at school was a surprise (thank you to all!) and I forgot to bring my camera to my shower in Mooresville.
My beautiful cake & some family in Michigan. Wish I had a photo with my sister-in-law Lisa and cousin Kaci who put everything together!
All of my college girlfriends-who blessed baby girl with so many thoughtful precious books and a glider for mom to read them to her!
Next was a shower with my girlfriends from high school (and many from elementary school!) and the moms! I am very lucky to still have these girls in my life!
One of the sweetest showers was thrown by a group of students who I taught from 2008-2011. They took their Spanish teacher our for Mexican :)
My very last shower was thrown by my sister-in-law Laura, with all of my family and a few surprise friends! It was a wonderful way to end sharing the joy of my pregnancy with all of my friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment