Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Never Wake a Sleeping Baby

So we have all heard the rule "never wake a sleeping baby". Unless her name is Anna Kate, otherwise you better wake her up or she will sleep all day... In fact, we (I) have to wake her up to eat in the middle of the night (which she rarely cries about), even after letting her go five hours from her last feeding. During the day, I wake her up from naps to feed her so that I can enjoy that "long" sleep stretch each night.

Waking her up from her naps in the afternoon is one of the most precious things. Mark and I tried to document waking a sleeping precious baby, and this is what we got...


 Waking up is hard work for a baby,

 Yeah, sleeping is much easier. 

Big yawn!

Ticking the baby is always helpful. Except she doesn't laugh yet. So really it is just irritating the baby,

Awake.. now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment