So to celebrate Halloween, Anna Kate and I headed to the doctor today for her first sick visit. She had started to cough over the past couple days and it was starting to sound rough and be frequent. That, coupled with a low fever, sent us in for a visit. To be honest, I only thought it was a sinus-cold-thing, but I didn't want to have a raging full-blown illness on our hands so we played the "better safe than sorry" card. Turns out it was a good idea to play it safe! Anna Kate has bronciolitis which makes her wheeze and cough, and her oxygen levels were below normal (nothing too scary, grandparents!). They had us do a breathing treatment in the office (oh-my-gosh, putting a mask on a baby isn't traumatizing
at all... right.) which got her back up to a normal range.
So now, we have a sick and sad puppy (photos taken before the doctor, I promise!)... And we only have to keep doing breathing treatments at home. Ugh. Anyone want to come hold a baby screaming bloody murder while I put a mask on her face?!
Posing with her favorite sister...
SO, once we are feeling better (and smiling) we are going to make use of that costume and take ridiculously cute photos of our littlest pup. And in her Halloween outfit, which she promptly spit up all over after I relieved her of her puppy duties.
You are killing us with the cuteness overload in that photo! I hope both babies are well. It would be heartbreaking to see either of these cuties sick and sad. I’ll look forward to see more cute and smiling photos of both. =D Stacy Zimmerman @ Plymouth Veterinary Hospital, Inc
ReplyDelete