Anna and I ran into Lowe's foods one day to pick up a few items for dinner over the long Thanksgiving weekend. Seeing as it was after dinner and the store was empty, I let Anna take one of the kid carts around the store. It was better than Disney! (Okay, maybe not that good, but still, she was thrilled). She happily pushed the cart while I learned that the stick on the side of the cart is for Mommy to help steer. The best part was her "choosing" items to buy and helping me to get the items we actually needed. Overall, she did well listening and we only came out with bananas and cheerios that weren't on the list. I fear we will never be able to go to Lowe's foods again without pushing the little cart now... Good thing it isn't our primary store!
Cruisin' the aisles... Happy as can be!
"Hold on, Mom! Let me check my shopping list!"
When I tried to stop her to take her picture she really wanted to keep going... so this is what ended up happening- tug of war with the cart!
Peek-a-boo!




No comments:
Post a Comment