Mark is convinced Anna is going to get into water sports soon. And not the kind of soon like by the time she is ten, but the kind of soon like tomorrow or next weekend. So, training has begun, although he does't realize she will not be behind a motorized water vessel anytime "soon" and my soon is a little further away than his. Although I do have to admit, Anna was super cute "kneeboarding" while Daddy pulled her around in the shallow. And her balance was great! She only almost fell off once, which led to the end of the activity as someone doesn't love to fall even if she doesn't actually hit the ground (or water).
Get ready for a bunch of pictures of pretty much the same thing. They're all so cute I can't choose!
The first step of kneeboarding 101.
I'm not sure who is happier!
This is a grainy zoomed in face of awesome.
I can do this one handed Dad, I'm already a pro!
After some instruction from Daddy that two hands are necessary...
Loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment