I was really impressed with the social skills Anna showed in our time in Taylorsville. She has really grown in leaps and bounds in how she now trusts and loves on the people she recognizes that love her back. For example- she just marched right into Grandma Marshall's house and made herself at home with her toys, and then later, at Nanny and Paw's, when Nanny went to get something out of the freezer and I was helping clean the kitchen she took Paw's hand and said, "come on, Paw, let's go play". These are big milestones for the little one, as she has always taken her time to warming up especially in places she doesn't frequent weekly.
I took my nice camera, and had all the intentions of taking good pictures of Anna with her Greats, but Anna had other ideas about such specific photos, so here is the best I have! Thank you for such a fun day, Grandma, Nanny, and Paw! We love you!
A sunny day! (Anna is really into telling me the weather lately, and if it is a "sunny day" she needs her sunglasses!) We headed out to see Grandma's bird feeders!
This would be when I told Anna to go stand with Grandma so I could take a pretty picture./
This one could have been super cute if I just could have gotten a smile out of the little one :)
Nanny and Paw have a pool at their house, and Anna was more than happy to head in for a swim!
Swimming like a big girl to get her ball!
It's hard being two. Also, it is hard to hold on to the soccer ball in the water when you have on a puddle jumper.
No comments:
Post a Comment