Thursday, August 27, 2015

I'm on a Boat!

This past weekend, we got a call from Grandpa wondering if we wanted to go for a ride in his new boat... I bet you can guess Anna's answer! YES! So we gathered all of our things and headed out. Anna Kate was super excited to "go fast" and had many why questions along the way. We also had to stop for a swim, and Grandpa's new swim platform is perfect for a two year old getting up and down on (I am sad I didn't think to take more photos!). She fearlessly jumped straight into the deep water by herself and swam around without anyone in the water with her (we were close by, obviously). Our little girl may be shy around people, but give her some water and she is GOOD!

Fearless! Also... flying pigtails are pretty cute!

Helping to navigate, obviously.

Lounging on the job! It's hard being Anna Kate.

Don't worry, she was checking to make sure we were heading to a good swimming spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment