Somehow, over the course of October, we did not make it to a good pumpkin patch. I say "good" because there are several in a twenty mile radius that not only let you pick pumpkins, but also have animals, hay rides, and activities. This was mostly because I wanted Mark to be able to participate and we really needed a Saturday morning to take on such an event. So, we ended up hitting the local pumpkins in a field of grass. Anna Kate was still stoked, so all is well. We even headed home to paint up some of the mini pumpkins she picked out!
She was excited, I promise. Although I missed all of her good smiles!
We told her to pick a little one. She was excited, and also confused about which was little.
I mean. Cutie alert.
She wanted to take every mini pumpkin in the place home. Luckily they were 5/$1... so we were able to indulge her a little bit.
Painting pumpkins outside with my girl! It went a lot better than the first time!
The end result!
No comments:
Post a Comment