Here are some photos from our recent birthday excursions! I didn't take the big camera with me for any of them, because as it turns out being nine months pregnant it is plenty for me to get AK to the party, let alone try to take pictures before she smears icing all over herself.
First up, Lily's Birthday Party at Bella Pottery!
Anna thought she was big stuff with these girls!
AK's princess Ariel- it was a pottery painting party!
Focused!
Painting with Aunt Lisa!
And cousin Avery's Minion cupcake decorating party! See more photos here since Robert had his good camera and I tried to be helpful and use it to take some photos.
The birthday girl enjoying her moment as the center of attention!
A very serious Anna Kate. Cupcake decorating is serious business!
Two hands up if you're done decorating!
Precious princess.
I tried to get them both to look at the camera. This is the best one. Ha.










No comments:
Post a Comment