We don't go to the doctor at three months, so I don't know how much Madison has grown, but she is completely filling out her three month clothes with her cloth diaper on and is wearing some of the smaller six month clothes. She can roll from her belly to her back on occasion, but usually chooses to do it in the bed when we are not around to witness. She is inconsistently sleeping 9 or so hours through the night, but the best change in her sleep is that she usually only gets up once and I wake her around 8 to start the day (no more getting up every hour or two after feeding her). She has started to reach out and try to grab toys, and when she is successful she immediately attempts to bring them to her mouth. She loves a pacifier, but only wants it when she is fussy. Madison is a very very happy girl!
I didn't get any of her huge smiles, but this is close enough!
"I'm three months?"
"whoaaaaa"
"Mom, I'm not sure about all of this."
"Hey, what are these things next to me?"
"Okay, I'm over this. Sister, get OFF of me!"
Maybe some day they will smile together.
Momma's vote is those eyes are going to be brown like Anna Kate and Mommy... we will see! (They are still pretty gray in a neutral light)
No comments:
Post a Comment