The weekend before Thanksgiving, Anna Kate and I had the opportunity to do something very special just the two of us- we went to a real princess tea party! The event was a charity fund raiser thrown by Miss Queen City and was thrown at the Trump National golf course just a few miles away. I managed to get two tickets from a friend as it was a sold out event, and Anna Kate dressed in her favorite Cinderella dress to go to the tea party and see her "favorite princesses from Disney!". Overall, it was an alright experience, but if we do it again we will get there earlier and make it more of an "event" for Anna since we were running from place to place that day. The girls got to have lemonade, cookies and a small cupcake and there were lots of princesses to see. Belle read a story and Elsa did a sing along, and they gave each girl a little autograph book. One of my old students was also there as Miss Statesville, which made me feel O-L-D.
Oh and I brought a dead camera to the event, so here are some photos I got on my phone before it also died. At least we have the memories, huh?
Ready for a tea party in a fancy ballroom by the lake!
Tea party snacks! And lemonade!
Fancy ;)
A day with just my big girl!
Belle commented on how patient Anna Kate was (since about five girls ran in front of her while she waited).
Elsa!! Before the event, Anna said she didn't know if she wanted to meet Elsa, because she had snow and ice, haha. I told her Elsa wouldn't use her snow and ice at the party.
And the best... CINDERELLA!
Last photo before my phone died. But it was the BEST.
With "Real princess" Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment