Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Park Play Day!

One of my projects for Christmas was to make Madison an ABC book like Avery and Anna Kate (I owe ya, Carter). As I went through pictures I realized a few things... first, the second child really doesn't have near as many photos. Second, I was missing a picture of Madison with Uncle Ben! So, Ben and Madison got to have their own photo shoot at the playground while Anna ran around playing and Nana stopped by on her way home from the barn to play too. I got some pretty cute pictures while I was there and a video of Madison in her first park swing!

Anna at the top of the super tall slide!!

Uncle Ben and Madison!

"oh, hey mom."

"Uncle Ben, what's on your face?"

Big girl on the swing!

Happy baby!

My girls with their Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment