Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas pictures!

In order to have something to put on a Christmas card, I attempted to take some Christmas pictures of the girls in sparkly matching dresses. I was prepared, had my light right and my M&Ms ready. Madison had other plans and would sit still and eat her M&M (drooling color down her chin, very focused on her candy) then get up and run laps. I'll let you look and see how well it went..

Most photos involved someone chewing their M&Ms. Or Anna Kate putting her hands in odd places.

Madison: "Mom, I'll take another M&M here in my candy holder."

Cheeeeeeesy Close-ups.

The ultimate winner, as both girls are smiling. Through Madison is ready to run.

This would have been a cute one if Madison hadn't been mid-lap.

Here I asked Anna Kate to gently keep her sister from running away. AKA, put her in a headlock and let Emma lick her face.

Madison is full of opinions.

Some cute individual smiles!

A tisket a tasket, a sister in a basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment