This first set, I tried working in the "golden hour" before sunset. I must not have had the greatest location (I assume too many trees in our yard) because I had a hard time getting enough light. I also need to work on making my images not come out so cool. These have even been warmed up in editing and they have a blueish tint to them.
I love that she gets into it and lets me take her pictures.
This one, on the other hand, cannot be bothered to sit still. Especially if an airplane is going by!
Giving sister a push!
YAY!
Someone tell her to stop growing up so fast.
A little blurry, but a cool angle.
My next self challenge, photos on the swing! In manual with the short lens, it was a little difficult, but I did get a few good shots out of the millions I took.
This one was only happy when being pushed, so not too many photos of her.
Love this one, it is like she is flying!
This kid.
Tried a different spot but started to run out of light.
"Yayyyy"
This next set, we had some time at home and the light was right, so here are some random captures.
Before she realized what I was doing.... my girl playing on the floor with her ponies.
A REAL SMILE! A REAL REAL SMILE!
Silly pants.
Ever wonder why the pictures are of one kid at a time?
Wiggle worm.
Emma sits still. Love the dark background and her dark eyes.
Pretty puppers.
Pretty girl.
There goes Madison...
No comments:
Post a Comment