Now forgive me while I watch this video ten times a day to remind me of how cute she is when she isn't throwing a tantrum...
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Dance Dance!
While you wait for me to update the blog for the month of March, here is an awesome recent video of Madison getting her dance on! She and Anna Kate love to twirl and dance, but Madison really gets into it when we play movie soundtracks. The girl definitely has more rhythm than her Mommy and Daddy and can move to the beat of the music. She is also singing along to songs, and occasionally will sing along to the chorus of songs after only hearing it once. She has always been a music baby and when she was a tiny infant, music is what soothed her the most so it is cool to see how that is growing along with her!
Now forgive me while I watch this video ten times a day to remind me of how cute she is when she isn't throwing a tantrum...
Now forgive me while I watch this video ten times a day to remind me of how cute she is when she isn't throwing a tantrum...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I watch this anytime I need to smile!
ReplyDelete