Monday, November 4, 2013

Jumperoo!

So, a few weeks back, we headed down to Robert and Laura's house and picked up some sweet hand-me-downs. I'm going to enjoy this time when Anna Kate doesn't care that most of her clothes and toys are hand-me-downs and save those pennies for when she wants something ridiculous like an American Girl doll or $100 shoes. If she is anything like her mother, she will go for the shoes. And she will spend her Christmas money on them... Not that I'm referring to anything in my life (8th grade, Birkenstocks... so cool).

Anyways, I had been most excited about getting her into the jumperoo. After seeing many a baby get in one and flip out from all of the fun they were having, I just knew our active little one would love it. Well, it took a few weeks, but she is now a jumping queen!

I posted a poor quality video on Instagram last week and quickly proceeded to get her in the chair again the next day for a better video! Here is a clip of her getting her jump on!




As you can tell, she is a big fan of jumping. Here are some still shots. (And a compilation via Google)
Thanks Google.


We have liftoff!

Jump, Jump, Jump Around!

Stinker face.

Happy baby!

Pure joy. I mean, who wouldn't want their own personal jumperoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment