Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lately

So, here are some photos of things going on around here lately. Of course I didn't take photos anywhere we went last week, so you'll just have to live with photos in our living room..

Before making a delicious pumpkin bread, someone had to get their hands on the pumpkin!

I wish I could get this excited about a pumpkin. Oh wait, I do... just once it meets pumpkin spices.

Who is surprised that this is what happened?

Making lots of noise in the kitchen!

She was singing along to the beat.

"Hey Dad, can I see that camera for a minute?"

"Hmm, how do you make this thing turn on?"
If you've ever been around this baby and a TV, you'll know why this is funny. She cannot keep her eyes off of a TV if it is on. We don't watch a lot of TV in our house as it is, so she thinks it is a special treat to watch anything. Even the Wii menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment