Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pizza Man

So, this post isn't about babies. Or the baby, or any baby at all. Unless you consider this pizza Mark's baby. Then yes, you can say it about a baby.

Mark has a thing with projects, yeast, creating things, yeast, making stuff... So, he started researching recipes for different doughs. He has made danishes, currently makes our sandwich loaves, and then came... the wonderful knockoff Mellow Mushroom pizza dough. No really, it tastes like the real thing. After we ate the (entire) pizza, he made another dough ball and put it into the freezer. Freezing is part of the flavor process. Don't ask me, ask the pizza man.

Mmmm... ingredients.

Getting the dough ready!

Before baking... Pesto base, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Artichoke hearts, Kalamata Olives, and mushrooms!

I lied. A baby is involved. Blurry baby raiding the pantry before dinner.

The finished product. I made him pose.

But seriously. I really won the marriage lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment