Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Feeding Doggies!

Would you believe we threw Mark a surprise 30th birthday party and didn't take any pictures? Well, believe it. I brought Mark to the party, and didn't want to seem weird bringing in a camera, and never went out to get it. But, use your imagination, because, with the help of Robert, Laura, Nana, Grandpa, Lisa, & Ben, Mark was very surprised!

On to a post for today...

Anna is entering the stage of copying and "helping". For a while now, she has been great about helping get the dog bowls out at feeding time and putting them away when the dogs are finished. One evening, while I was away tutoring, Mark informed me that she could also "fill" the dog bowls with food. I tried letting her, and ended up with a huge mess. Could be that it also coincided with the week she learned she could pour a cup of water on her head, but I digress. Yesterday, again while I was at tutoring, Mark helped Anna to "feed the doggies". Supposedly they got to eat a lot of dinner because she just kept pouring them little portions. I can only imagine how excited and terrified Emma was at this proposition... Lots of food, but from the scariest toddler in the house?! Poor Emma.

Proud little helper!
(Ignore the lovely rug... The vacuum likes to eat it. And no point in getting a new one until we MOVE!)

Notice Emma is not in a lot of these photos. When she is nervous, she likes to "hoover" the food and run away to eat it..

So happy to watch her pups eat!

"What do you mean they've had enough? There is still food in this bucket!"

She even cleans up her spills. Little does she know the dogs would happily eat it from the floor too..

No comments:

Post a Comment