Friday, September 26, 2014

I Like to Dance, Dance, Dance

I shared the video below on social media, so since many of you don't participate in Instagram, I knew I had to share it here as well.

Often during the day, I will put music on through Spotify. On Spotify you can choose a song you like and then start a "radio station" from that song. I have a few based off of artists like Taylor Swift, with the intention of listening to appropriate music with Anna Kate that won't drive me nuts. A song came on I had never heard, but it was catchy and had a good beat. I turn around to see Anna dancing her little heart out with the biggest smile on her face. Apparently when she hears music she likes, she just can't help herself, the girl has to boogie. Fortunately, despite our lack of dance moves, Mark and I can keep up with her dance style these days...


No comments:

Post a Comment