Monday, October 6, 2014

Aunt Lisa & Uncle Ben's Wedding!

I'm sure almost all of our blog readers know exactly where we were this past weekend- Lisa & Ben's wedding! It was truly a family affair, and the results were absolutely beautiful, perfect, and delicious! Mark and I were entirely too busy to handle bringing our own camera and taking pictures (we actually tried to leave it at the venue the night of the rehearsal), so luckily Mom and Dad not only took care of Anna (THANK YOU!) but also took some pictures for us along the way. We can't wait to get back the professional photos and I will share those when we get them too!

At the rehearsal. Anna barely made it past that chair for the rehearsal, but made it almost halfway up the aisle (with no tears!) during the actual wedding!

We didn't get a photo of the three of us together (the professional photographer did!), but we made sure to get some photos with our sweet girl!

A photo with Nana!

Ru was happy to get his playtime in!

Someone was REALLY on the move during the wedding. Anna took off running at any opportunity!

I love this photo. Supposedly (as it was relayed to me) Anna was running away crying, but Mom caught her with what looks like a smile!


Mr. & Mrs. Hayes' first dance!

I see Anna forming her wedding dreams... Daddy better get his checkbook ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment