Although I did warn you that we would be gone from the blog here and there over the past weeks, we have been gone longer than expected. Lots of changes are happening right now, including moving out of our home. Actually, I am writing this blog post from a camp chair in a mostly empty living room since our wonderful moving crew took out all of our furniture this past weekend (THANK YOU!) and we close on Thursday. We will be back and forth between Greensboro and Mooresville over the course of the next month while we work on closing on our new (to us) house, so regular blogging may or may not resume until after Thanksgiving.
Anna is changing on a daily basis these days... Her words have gone from a few one syllable words to multiple two syllables and short combined phrases and sentences. She is starting the "very into everything" phase that I'm sure will be awesome when I unpack 100 boxes. She is also really testing her limits, physically- with things like climbing on everything, and behaviorally- she will look to see if you are going to tell her no. Although I blame it on moving, she has also been in a very unpredictable nap schedule. Some days she just doesn't take one. In fact, she spent Saturday afternoon at Nana's and Sunday afternoon at Gigi's and didn't take a nap at either place. Hopefully she takes one today...
Enough random jibber jabber. Here is a photo for your day- this was from Saturday. Nana heard Anna playing in her crib, not napping, and decided to check on her after a while. When she did, it smelled like she had pooped so she went in. Anna had pooped, but it had exploded and she had also played in it and gotten it everywhere. Here's where I should mention the rest of the family was lifting boxes and such, so Mommy forgot to pack extra clothes and Nana was alone to take on the poop-splosion. She washed Anna's clothes... and Anna... but AK had to hang out in a diaper while her clothes washed. Elmo was the best solution for a pooped (ha!) naked toddler. Apparently Grandpa was pooped as well! It should be noted that Lily is watching Elmo too, because Lily and Anna haven't really interacted much..

No comments:
Post a Comment