Friday, March 13, 2015

Impromptu Birthday Play Date!

Monday, after no napping, Anna got to go play with her best bud Paxton! It was a beautiful day, so we headed to Paxton's house and walked to the park near their house. It was so fun being able to walk to a park, as we have never lived in an area where this is possible, and Anna just loves parks so she was ready for the adventure! This particular park is near a little pond with ducks. Maggie brought along some bread for Paxton and Anna to feed to the ducks, and I am pretty sure that was the highlight of her entire birthday. She thought it was hilarious, and her contagious laughter soon had all of us laughing. I can't wait to do this again!


Pure joy! The ducks enjoyed it too!

Seriously, Anna thought this was hilarious!

Anna, fresh out of bread, watching the duckies...

Paxton, being the duck feeding pro, gives Anna a little bit of bread to feed the ducks. Anna may have thrown her bread to them in about five pieces. Next time we will work on it... Pax knows that little bites mean longer fun with the ducks!


Cuties on the slide! I wish I could have gotten a pic of them holding hands walking to the park, but Anna insisted on holding my hand and my other hand was holding the stroller. I love seeing them grow into being friends!

Last, but not least, the cutest video of all time... a video of Anna and Paxton feeding the ducks. I couldn't get a good angle because Anna didn't have any fear of the ducks or the water, but this was the end of the laughter and I just love it! If you're on instagram you already saw this because I just couldn't wait to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment