Anna Kate has slowly increased her love for her baby dolls and stuffed animals. If you've been around us, you know about "Baby Sven" who is well loved and usually without clothes. She has also entered a new stage of wanting to take a toy (stuffed animal, doll, figurine) with her where ever we go. Even if it is just downstairs. Every morning it is, "Mommy, can _______ come downstairs with us?!" and then she will tote that particular item around all day. Side story, she begged me to take Elmo into the Y one day. I usually say no to her, figuring a new and "owned" toy might cause some raucous in child care, but I figured we could try it once as I had seen lots of other children enter with toys (namely the little girl the day prior who had an awesome buffalo with her, to which Anna asked "what is that?" and then "whyyyyy?"). Also we have a lot of Elmos. If one disappeared we wouldn't be taking a huge loss. Turns out, Anna supposedly does really well when she has something from home with her. They said she was overall much more happy go lucky and played with other children. Way to go Elmo!
Long story, here's some photos. This day, I was trying to wear Anna out and have her go for a walk before her nap (spoiler, it didn't work). She wanted to take her babies, and Elmo, so I grabbed the baby doll stroller and we headed out. We made it to the top of the driveway. But I got some cute photos!
All ready to take her babies for a walk!
Gotta stop and check on everybody!
And, we are off!
The. End.
No comments:
Post a Comment