Friday, September 18, 2015

Mommy Fun Day!

Now that school is back in session, summer is almost over, and everyone seems to be busier, Anna and I have been trying to have some fun outings! Sometimes it is just a trip to Discovery Place Kids or the library, but this particular day, I decided to take advantage of Anna's love of Clifford books and head to the Imaginon Library in uptown Charlotte. I was surprised when I checked the drive time and it was only 35 minutes, which is about what we used to have to drive from our old house to get anywhere fun! Anna loves libraries, and now she calls this one the "museum library with Clifford". It was a great outing!

We also got to see the Charlotte Lynx! Big day!

We were a little early, so we explored outside while we waited!

Cutie!

With her bud, Clifford. She couldn't be bothered to sit still long enough to smile for a photo.

Driving the ferry to Birdwell Island! (side note, it is adorable when she says "Birdwell Island")

Not part of the exhibit, but this transportation lover was excited about it!

We had packed a lunch, so we headed over to the airport overlook to see the airplanes take off while we ate!

It was hot, so we stayed in the car. Anna played with a girl in the car beside us and loved sitting in the front seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment