Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas with Friends

In the middle of all of the Christmas fun, we managed to fit in a get together with my (Sara's) friends from home. It is rare to get all of us in the same place, and we were missing a few, but it is even more rare to have all of the husbands and kids. It was a special treat to see everyone all together, especially now that most are in the "parenting" stage of life. One great thing about this group is they always insist on getting photos, which I can sometimes be bad about when I am with friends, so we have some great group photos I wanted to share on the blog. I have known some of these girls for more than twenty years!

Anna Kate, being the oldest, got to hold Everly, the youngest! She was in heaven!


All of the girls and babies!

And with our spouses!


The little ones again. Smiley group, ha. Too bad you couldn't see the adults going crazy trying to get them to look at cameras and smile. Mine's the only one who should have been able to take instruction and smile... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment