Day six was especially special, as we were able to attend a princess breakfast at the Royal Table inside Cinderella's castle! The girls dressed in their matching pink dresses (continuing confusion on their supposed sisterhood) and were super excited all morning. Even with a little fever, AK was running around in circles she was so excited. Disney magic, I tell you.
Thank you Gigi and Ru for a wonderful trip!!
My favorite princesses!
One excited little girl!
Make that two excited little girls. Avery even got in on the "I'm so excited I need to jump!".
We tried to get a photo together...
Cinderella! The best!
All of the pictures of Anna Kate smiling with Cinderella were blurry. Because she couldn't stand still.
This one makes me laugh. AK was eating breakfast. Who has time for princesses?
Avery: "Guys! It's Snow White!"
AK: "Can I eat my bacon now?"
Aurora, Ariel, and Jasmine.
Cutest princesses on the carousel.
Posing with King Triton. Or Trident, according to Avery. I'm not sure.
Back on Dumbo while Ru and Avery rode the Barnstormer. If you ask Anna Kate about Disney, she will tell you how much she did not like the Barnstormer.
No, they aren't tired at all...
Magical!
Day Eight was a half day, as we left around nap time to start our trip home.
Teacups. I happily sat out!
My ride buddy...
Dumbo... Again!
Magic Carpets allowed three, so I got both of my girls!
This picture is out of place, but me pushing my girls! Anna Kate had one really weird "toddler thing"... she insisted that I push the stroller.. yay.
Also out of place, DUMBO!
No comments:
Post a Comment