Here are some moments I have captured on the "real" camera during our first month together..
Daily holding ritual. AK climbs into the recliner, gets the boppy pillow and asks for her sister.
Happy baby in baby leg warmers!
Eating apples and lounging, two of our favorite activities!
I agree, Maddie... Daddy's work is very boring.
She was stretching, all cute and such. I got the camera. This is what I got.
Anna Kate was throwing a ball and trying to hit it with a stick in the backyard, so Mark improvised a tee ball stand and gave her a racquetball racket. They both thought it was pretty awesome!
So did Emma!
Reading a story to her baby sister.
Daddy's home! Daddy's home! Yay!
I so wish this was in focus. Maddie was over the group snuggles. Anna Kate was wild!
Anna Kate making homemade pizza with Daddy! Just like Alinos! (except we don't have to hold a baby while we eat- Maddie won't really sleep in the carseat so far...)
No comments:
Post a Comment