Fall photo fail.
Happy baby strikes again!
She really is the best kitchen helper. We tested a recipe. It was just okay, but it had sprinkles, which makes it awesome. To a three year old.
Madisons first cart experience. The way my Anna loves on her sister and loves experiencing things with her is the best gift!
Anna Kate invited us to her "animal show"... I love this photo.
Those eyes! Before and after the show...
This is the smile of a baby who got up way too early.
Waiting on Daddy for a weekday Salty Caper dinner!
Baby's first Chick-Fil-A?
Madison at the water table at Discovery Place Kids!
Other museum fun!
Nothing like footie jammie snuggles.
After school & playground time. When did she turn 6?
Feeding the fish!
Learning about growing peas with Nanny. She took the peas to school!
Nanny's cake is the best!
I'll give you one guess as to which one AK added chocolate chips to...
I did not instigate this. Nor do I know the Anna who is mischievous. But first, a photo.
Upside down fall outfit smiles!
Poppin' wheelies!
Poppin' wheelies takes a lot out of a girl!
Madison's excited head wave. It is the best.
All done, October. Also the only photo from Carowinds ;)





























No comments:
Post a Comment