Wednesday, January 15, 2014

On Photo Shoot Strike

So, I'm sure (if you actually read everything) that you have noticed multiple mentions of Anna Kate hating her weekly photo shoots. I'm way too close to the end to quit doing them now, but pretty much this is how they go: Change Anna Kate's clothes and diaper after waking up, camera is on and ready, background is set up and ready, sit Anna Kate in the boppy, pick up camera. Put Anna Kate back in the boppy, take blurry photo. Put Anna Kate back in the boppy, give her her lovey, take a photo of her with her fingers in her mouth with lovey. Take away lovey. Take photo of Anna Kate trying to get to lovey. Repeat until some normal photo comes out.

So, I took a lot of photos this week between her 10 month and 44 week photos of what actually happens... Enjoy. I'll laugh about it when I finish this silly project.

"Yeah, Dad, let's play peek-a-boo instead!"

Mark trying to help..

Nope.

And again...

I believe this look is, 'I hate you guys'. I'm sure I'll recognize it in 15 years.

"Hey Mom, look at these books... we could do that instead!"

"I found more books!"

"This is a cute pose, right?"

Anna Kate, over and out.

"Check out these stairs!"

"And this bench!" (love the tippy-toes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment