But, on to the cuteness. Before leaving, Anna found a new love for crawling into and sitting inside baskets. We try to keep our living room and other rooms not looking completely like the house has been taken over by a one year old by providing lots of baskets for books and small toys. Add this talent to her opening door talent, and I'm sure we will be introduced to all sorts of ways Anna can get into trouble that we can't even imagine right now...
Her first basket experience. I was too slow with the camera, as she was sitting criss-cross-applesauce drinking her water...
"Baskets are obviously for sitting in!"
"Where's your tongue?!"
You think I missed my girl?
And this would be Anna in her suitcase after I emptied it from her long trip. She put all of her stuffed animals and close by toys inside before climbing in to hang out.

No comments:
Post a Comment