Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

Happy Father's Day! Here are some reasons why I think you're the best Daddy in the whole world...

-You share your food with me.
-You play "washing machine" with me in the ball pit. Sometimes it makes me dizzy.
-I like that you let me get way dirtier than Mommy does. Mulch is the best toy, I'm glad you agree.
-You're the best at pushing me in my cars. Even if I sometimes have close calls with the wall. Or the couch. Or the dogs. It's my favorite when we get close to the dogs.
-I think it is funny when you hide and jump out at me.
-You share your food with me.
-I like all of the silly games you make up. Someday I'll find out that not everyone's Daddy is so creative.
-You work hard so Mommy can stay home with me. I do miss you when you're gone, though!
-You help me make the best messes. And you don't make me clean them up. Let's keep that rule forever.
-My favorite part of the day is when you get home and everyone gets so excited. Emma and Bailey go crazy!
-Did I mention that you share your food with me? I like that. A lot.
-You make bath time extra fun. Whenever Mommy gives me a bath I am always looking for you to play peekaboo!
-I love you very very much, and I am so happy you are MY Daddy!

Love,

Anna Kate

Father's Day 2014 and 2013...

Sweet Baby Love! 15 months and 3 months.

Daddies are for Hugging and I love my Dad!




No comments:

Post a Comment