Giving Bailey a "hug". You can see the pure joy in Bailey's eyes...
Thanks to Daddy, this toy is pulled out often. She will climb in and whine so you will push her.
Helping Mommy fix beans. It started out cute and almost helpful and ended with Daddy taking her out of the room so we didn't find beans everywhere.
I'm sure this is her tasting a raw green bean. It went as well as you would expect.
Just a semi-blurry picture of a baby chilling in a bean bag. She is definitely starting to have opinions and showing her little toddler attitude. One day this week I was laying on her beanbag, awaiting the next book selection (because let's be honest, there is only so long you can sit cross-leg on the floor after reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear for the hundredth time) and she started pushing my face, then pulling my hands.. so I moved. She then took my spot on the beanbag and giggled. Trouble.
And for my non-Facebook family and friends... Here is Anna Kate sitting on her water table. And yes, she did this herself. Did I mention this girl is trouble?

No comments:
Post a Comment