Thursday, February 12, 2015

Paxton! Kylie!

Mark has been working lots and lots (what's new?) so Anna and I have been trying to keep busy while he does his regular work and tackles the company Apprenticeship things as well. We planned last week out to have plenty of things to do, which included a playdate with Paxton and Kylie! Anna was very excited, to say the least:


We ended up heading to Chickfila for a late (and second, for the littles) breakfast since they were giving out free minis and coffee. After a yummy meal, we hit the play place and then came back to our house for some more fun. Everyone seemed to have a blast, and Anna was talking about it for days. In fact, when we talk about our day at the end, if you ask her who she saw, she still likes to say "Paxton! Kylie!".

Paxton was all about the play place... Anna was pretty unsure. She would climb to the top, and then get really upset. She never did come down the slide without me very close by. Paxton wanted to ride down the slide with me too... Luckily Maggie was at the bottom waiting to take this picture! Haha!

While helping Maggie pack up I looked over to see these two playing peek-a-boo. I didn't catch Anna, but Paxton was still trying to play. It was adorable, of course.

Paxton: BOO! (Anna, indifferent)

Anna did get in on the blowing bye-bye kisses!

I love Anna's "throw" here, haha!

And Bye-Bye hugs... Awww

These two kill me.

I think Paxton was quite happy with his morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment