Saturday, September 24, 2016

Lazy Five!

Around the end of September, we met up with Anna Kate's favorite cousins for a trip to the Lazy Five Ranch! The pictures will tell enough of the story, but hopefully we will someday get the footage off of Mark's GoPro of the trip. We had a blast riding the wagon and seeing and feeding all of the animals. Madison was mostly indifferent to the whole thing, but she appreciated the rocking wagon to put her to sleep!

There is an animal back there, I think.

They're the cutest!

Carter had no fear. We have video where his hand is literally inside the animal's mouth.

Did I mention they're the cutest!?

Lots of selfies, and a giraffe!

The giraffes were definitely a hit!

He needed a snack too.

Hey! Madison woke up!

Feeding the goat.

Talking to the baby goat, I'm sure.

Momma and her babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment