Sunday, January 8, 2017

Our "Gingerbread" "House"

Get ready for the swarm of Christmas posts! So, if you remember from the blog last year, Anna Kate and I bought a gingerbread kit and tried to make a gingerbread house. It didn't turn out so well. This year, I decided to forgo the expense and/or hassle (of making gingerbread) of the silly thing and just make it from graham crackers. Turns out, it accomplished the main goal of a three year old- to play in copious amounts of icing with candy. Win. It may not look like much, but it certainly is an improvement from last year's mess! Also, I didn't eat a full sheet of gingerbread, so I feel better about that as well.

I also constructed the "gingerbread house" while Anna was "napping"

She was pretty excited for our afternoon craft while Madison finished her real nap.

AK getting her decorating on.

Things escalated quickly. No, I did not ask her to do that.

Focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment