Thursday, January 26, 2017

Madison Starts to Pull Up!

One day, mid January, Madison wasn't taking her morning nap, so when I looked in the camera to see what was up I found her pulling up (just to her knees) in her crib on repeat. She was both proud of herself for her accomplishment and quite frustrated. Fast forward about five days or so and she is pulling up to standing on some toys and taking on every obstacle like it is Mount Everest. Oh, are you sitting on the floor? Let me climb you! Oh, this toy car? It will make an excellent tool in my endeavors!

Wah! Where did my baby go??

Needless to say, we moved the car away from the shelf. Mostly so she didn't flip herself into it.

Quite proud of her little self!

Here, I was trying to video her pulling up to standing (video one)... of course she chose that time to try to jump out of front of the car so I stopped videoing. Then, upon starting a new video she decided to flip over the door on her head. She didn't seem to mind much. Also, it reminded me of this video of Anna Kate exiting the car, though at 11 months vs 8 months, AK was a little more controlled and graceful to say the least.





No comments:

Post a Comment