Monday, August 26, 2013

24 Weeks!

Week 24 brought back sleep! Thank goodness! Anna Kate is back to sleeping her 10-12 hours in a row per night, starting last Monday evening. She seems to have a hard time Sunday evenings, which we don't know if it is a result of an over stimulating Sunday/weekend (nursery at church seems to knock her out!) or just a coincidence, but she woke last night at 4am after 6 nights in a row of not waking!

In other news (I am so glad I have this blog so I don't over-share in other places... *cough*Facebook*cough*) Anna Kate had her first non-cereal food, applesauce! More on that in another post where Mark captured some hilarious photos in typical "baby's first food" fashion. AK has also started more "talking" with adding in the beginnings of consonant sounds and blowing little raspberries. She can roll like a pro and one day I monitored as she rolled from one side of our king sized bed to the other! She is capable of getting 180 degrees head to toe as well, although she prefers to be sneaky and do this while you are not just sitting and watching her. Her favorite things this week include: her index and middle finger... Oh wait that's always. Okay, cue the cute pictures!

Once again, thank Google for deciding four of these should go into a little collage and saving you from scrolling. She was a happy girl on Saturday! The last photo is her sitting up!

Blowing raspberries is hiLARious!

Toes are also in the running for "favorite appendages".

I am finally getting better with the camera and lighting. 
No editing in this photo! Just a beautiful baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment