So we defrosted a cube of applesauce, and, well I think these photos speak for themselves...
She is getting used to them, but likes a starch on the side, so we have applesauce and rice cereal. Next up, sweet potatoes! (Don't tell Mark, they're in the freezer already..) I'm thinking she may not get to wear clothes for that one, considering she insists on putting her hands in her mouth in between bites. And sometimes her toes.
Now, for your enjoyment, this is what it looks like when a baby blows raspberries with applesauce in her mouth... rasbblesaucerries?
"Sweet, it is time for rice cereal!"
"That is NOT rice cereal!"
"Yuck!"
"Get it out! Get it out!"
"Dad, what was that?!"
Now, for your enjoyment, this is what it looks like when a baby blows raspberries with applesauce in her mouth... rasbblesaucerries?
Getting all wound up...
Blast off! We have food in the air!
love the action shots. I have some food "ice trays" with a lid. Remind me about those when you come over.
ReplyDelete