Following what I wrote about last month, at sixteen month's Anna can now:
-Climb onto many objects, including the couch, chairs, tables, stairs, really anything at or below her height.
-Say many words, though most are hard to understand. This month she has added: fish, up, down, Elmo, car, airplane, no, shoes, outside/inside ('side) and more I can't think of right now.
-Identify more body parts proudly including head, belly, tongue, nose, ears.
-Insist someone in a room put on shoes that she finds.
-Sit in child size chairs on her own.
Her favorite activities include:
-Water time in a pool, lake, or on the back deck.
-Chasing bubbles.
-Playing with her doggies.
-Walking through empty hallways and grocery aisles.
-Eating and reading, per usual.
-Climbing.
-Getting sick. Kidding. Kind of.
So far, I would say Anna has been fairly healthy. We haven't had nagging illnesses, and really she spent most of winter and spring with a clean bill of health. Apparently she wanted to get some one-year illnesses under her belt and between fifteen and sixteen months she managed to get croup, hand foot and mouth, and roseola. She has a cough right now that we are just going to will away because she seriously cannot be sick again! I'm sure it's about time for a molar to pop through though... yay.
"Anna, Smile!" // "I AM SMILING MOM"
If only I could get her to look at the camera and smile!
Runny nose, don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment