Tuesday, July 1, 2014

On The Farm!

This past Friday, we decided to head over to Richard's house to help him clean and prep his boat that he so graciously always allows us to invade. Turns out, there wasn't too much to do this year, and you can't really help clean a boat with a one year old. Shanda and I spent time entertaining the tot while the boys took care of everything, and then we headed across the street to Richard's brother's farm. Anna was completely enthralled by all of the animals and would have walked, arms open, into any and all of the pens and fields to pet the huge cows, horses, mean donkey, mud covered pigs... you name it. The girl is fearless!

Anna Kate HAD to walk the whole way... and it was a long walk! That is Richard's house in the back, and this was maybe half way..

Shanda's Mom getting her baby fix and showing Anna the horses. We didn't get too close, since we weren't sure how nice they were going to be.

"OMG Mom, do you see those goats?!"

"I've never been allowed to get this close before."

"So, I think I will pick this baby goat's nose."

"Where is the baby goat's nose?"

Richard showing Anna how to feed the goats.

"I want that horse! NOW!"

Walking with her buddy.

These guys girls were not happy that we called them over and didn't feed them...

No comments:

Post a Comment