Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Like to Eat

I know I have kept this a big secret... but, Anna likes to eat. It is pretty much her best party trick. Yes, she can touch her nose, ears, belly, etc on command. She can say words like dog and duck. But put the girl near a table of food and she will do tricks eat... and everyone will be amazed. For some reason this week I decided that these moments were worth capturing- Anna's daily oatmeal breakfast and her attacking a popsicle. So... enjoy?

Anna has been sharing my oatmeal with me for quite some time. I usually get her her own spoon and pass her bites for her to feed herself. After getting hand foot and mouth (me.. from Anna) I started making her her own bowl. Once it is cool enough, she tackles it with her spoon (and sometimes her hands). It's adorable, and messy.

Sometimes it helps if you guide her a little bit along the way. Check out that face!


 Focusing hard on getting her spoonful... Success!

Hands work too, I guess.

Such a guilty face for finishing breakfast!

Next is Anna vs. Popsicle. We (I) have been enjoying some watermelon with fresh lime juice around here. When I had too much extra, I blended it and popped it in my Zoku popsicle maker and they turned out awesome! Mark even liked them, and he isn't a watermelon fan. Anna, also not a fan of the watermelon, loved them! I thought she looked like such a big girl holding her own popsicle..

Post-nap-face.

YUM!

My sweetness.

Popsicles make me HAPPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment