Recently we truly had an "April showers bring May flowers" kind of week. It rained hard most every day, leaving us trapped in the house. Anna and I did find a break in the clouds one afternoon, and when I asked if she would like to put on her rain boots and go splash in puddles, I was met with a very emphatic, "YES!". If you have been around her recently, you have been witness to the "yes!" which is only an answer if she is excited or very sure about something. Otherwise you get a "yeah, yep, or no either". Don't ask about the either... I don't know where it comes from (except I must say it often?).
First, we had to try out the driveway..
Then we ran up the street...
Then we had to "take pictures mommy's phone"... In other words, selfies.
So I finally made the effort to see how to put videos together on youtube, opposed to on the macbook which lives in the closet, and it is ridiculously easy. So here, I give you all of the clips of Anna jumping in puddles in one long video. If you think it is boring just play the last 20-30 seconds!
No comments:
Post a Comment