After her princess birthday party Anna had some leftover party props that were just perfect for playing "princess" and dressing up. She often requests Mark or myself to play princess with her and put on a crown and get in her castle tent. I love seeing her little imagination develop- she has also copycatted Avery's version of sand play in the sand box and will make you "cake" or "soup". Last night we left the playroom to go for a walk and Anna insisted "princess Anna comin'" and came down the stairs in all of her garb. I asked if I could have some photos of the princess and she sweetly obliged. Then she wanted to look at the photos of herself on the screen and take more... that girl is a mess!
Princess Anna trying to keep all of her jewels on...
Love this princess!
All done. She then insisted Mommy wear it all.
After seeing her photos, she wanted more! So sweet.
My girl!
I love that this one looks like she is boogying... she was hopping around like a nut.
No comments:
Post a Comment