We did enjoy a little bit of fun, though! On Sunday, Anthony and Breanne came over but Anna Kate showed the beginning of a little stranger anxiety and earned an early bedtime. On Monday, we headed over to celebrate Maggie and her mother's birthday and had a blast with all of the other babies! There were close to ten little ones running around!
In terms of development and baby-ness, Anna Kate is still a rolling machine. She can pretty much figure out how to get herself to whatever she is wanting, and she will express her frustration if she can't get there! She is working on sitting up, but still topples over without support, and likes to pull herself forward in her high chair to a more upright position. She is loving mealtimes and is a big fan of the sippy cup, although she doesn't get too much out of it yet.
Monday, this little one will turn 6 months! Where did time go?! Oh, and to celebrate this weekend's adventure, Anna Kate wanted to sport her mustard yellow onesie and denim romper because she is off to BOONE! GO APPS!
"I'm cute and I know it!"
I could just eat her up!
"Who is this Yosef guy?"
"Go! Fight!"
"GOOOOOOOOOOO APP!"
"Mom, I'm not ready for college. Can I stay home?"
"But seriously."
Ignore the spit up... this is how our weekly photo sessions tend to end...
"Bring it on month 6!"
No comments:
Post a Comment