As you already saw
this week Anna Kate is officially on the move. Week 29 has brought on a slow worm-like scooting, all fours belly flopping, rocking back and forth almost official crawling. I will get to eat my words when I told Mark after she got up on her knees on her own, "it will be a few weeks until she is crawling." Per usual, she chose vacation-time to really progress. She learned how to roll front to back at Oak Island, perfected rolling back to front at Ocean Isle, and can now add another beach progression: crawling at Holden. I have tried to capture it on video, but I she usually stops when she sees the camera and then gets frustrated... stay tuned.
In other baby-fronts, AK is working on puffs as a finger food. She will eat them if you put them in her mouth for her, and she (preciously) tries to pick them up and put them in her mouth- but they usually just stick to her hand and she ends up with her fingers... not that she minds. Her fingers are still a food group. She also has mainly figured out how to hold her sippy cup and tilt it back so that she can get some watered down juice. Mmm... watered down juice.
Photos of the sweet little miss:
What is it that is so cute about baby jeans?
Precious baby girl.
"Alright Mom, show's over. It's playtime!"
No comments:
Post a Comment