Tuesday, September 17, 2013

27 Weeks!

Week 27 was a blur! Coming off of a busy weekend at the mountains with very little sleep (for everyone!) we played catch-up all week. I can hardly remember anything momentous other than trying to get chores done and keep a baby happy!

Anna Kate did pretty well in Boone for the weekend with Daddy, except she found it very hard to nap in the mountain house on Saturday, so Mark ended up getting to do a lot more excersize than he had originally planned. She went on her first Boone hike underneath the viaduct on the parkway, visited the Valle Crucis park, and spent lots of time outside on the back porch of the house. Sunday, she made up for it and took some marathon naps, but probably because she was up from 3:45-5:00 that morning refusing a bottle or soothing. I guess this story should have gone back on the mountain baby post but oh well.

In terms of milestones, Anna Kate continues to work on sitting up. She likes the view better than on her back or belly (obviously), but tends to wiggle her way down from sitting up into more of a crawling position and finally onto her belly completely. She loves to go for long walks (and somehow never falls asleep), likes throwing things on the floor from her high chair, and is beginning to find the joy in banging a spoon on the tray of the chair. She is not very into eating solids these days, so it is quite the process to get those calories and nutrients into her!

Photo time!

"You say it's lunch time? I laugh at your attempts!"

This face is just ridiculous. Ridiculously cute.

"I am planning all of the ways I can avoid eating lunch... so sneaky, I am."

"Oh hey, this outfit comes with toys attached.."

No comments:

Post a Comment