Monday, March 3, 2014

51 Weeks!

Well, I have been a disappointing blogger this week. My apologies to the masses. This week was a busy one, and Anna Kate got to spend a lot of one on one time with Daddy after work. I have been tutoring twice a week now, and one of the days I meet Mark at work and swap cars while he keeps Anna Kate until I get home. Another day this week, Nana volunteered at a local consignment sale, which let us get in before the public, so we did the ole switch-a-roo and I went out with Nana to shop for the little princess.

The best score of the sale, by far, was the outdoor swing which I begged Mark to hang the very next night! We have been out there every afternoon since then, swinging for 15 minutes or more. It is so nice to have another way to get her outside until she starts walking!

No real developmental changes this week. With the teething, diarrhea, diaper rash, night waking, and nap refusal, it has been a peachy week. Let's hope baby girl can get her act together for her first birthday!

Someone wasn't in the mood for pictures. Or, really anything.

Pondering how to make an escape.

The ABC's are some serious reading.

The closest to a smile we got this week...

Anna Kate, over and out. Now, get this bow off!

No comments:

Post a Comment