Monday, March 17, 2014

New Toys!

So, as you can imagine, Anna Kate was spoiled pretty well by all of her family and friends for her birthday. She can now ride in the van in style (Thanks Nana & Grandpa for the carseat!), hunt and fish in the state of North Carolina for the rest of her life (Thanks Gigi & Ru! the short-long story of this is I complained a lot that my brothers got a lifetime sportsman license as kids and I didn't... so Avery and Anna Kate will not miss out!), be even cuter with all of her new clothes, and read and play for days! Her aunts and uncles spoiled her with some fun water toys, and the week after her birthday the temps rose above 70 so of course we got them out to play!

I'm not sure who loved the water table more... Anna Kate or Mark...

"Wait.. I am allowed to play with this water? (Unlike the dog bowl!)"

"This is awesome!"
(Since this time we haven't been home on a warm day, but the water table is also super fun inside.. with no water!)

Next up! Baby pool! Momma only blew up the first two rungs, because someone woke up from her nap!

How cute is this baby on a bucket?! And that belly button!!
(PS we have some new swimsuits now... since this one is 3-6 months!)

Snuggling up in my cute towel with my favorite pup!

Thank you aunts and uncles! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment