So, I believe I may have mentioned that I scored an awesome $5 ball pit at a yard sale last weekend. If not, now you know. Anna Kate thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread. And she loves bread. She will climb in and out and on it for long long periods of time. We are talking about a toddler here, so that's like 15 minutes. She varies her entry method from careful stepping over the inflatable ring, to diving in head first, and recently I witnessed her standing on top of the inflatable ring. Mark likes to play a game called "washing machine" with her where he spins the ball pit in crazy circles and Anna laughs. The ball pit is a win for everyone. Minus my home decor, which glares at the flowers and butterflies.
Ball pits can be serious business too.
Trying to get to Mommy through the hole in the top!
"I see you, Mommy!"
"This is a weird ball. But it is a ball pit, so it STAYS!"
Side story, the ball pit has been in and out of use over our week of showings. I got it out and blew it up during nap one afternoon and didn't put the balls inside. Anna Kate went around the room finding all of the other balls she had and threw them in. Smart girl!
"Egg? Ball? Same thing!"
Here you can witness the head first dive...
This is a mix of the careful one foot in entrance and placing a ball through the holes of the flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment